Thank you for visiting the Sakura Town Sake Store today!!
Sakura Town offers a wide variety of premium sake, low alcohol sake, sparkling sake, and pesticide-free sake, and we can ship worldwide. You can see our carrying items from here :)
Today's topic is the sake gift box, which has been getting popular in Sakura Town recently. Sake from Sakura Town is often sent as a gift to loved ones as well as a special treat for yourself. Since the gift box needs to be assembled by yourself, we will explain how to assemble it in this blog today so that you will not be confused.
- First, take out the gift box you received.
- The box is then made to be three-dimensional as shown in the image.
The bottom looks like this.
- Next, place the sake in the gift box.
- To close the bottle neatly after filling it with sake, first, fold one side along the lid of the bottle.
Fold the other side in the same way.
- Finally, close the lid and that's it!
Some of our sake are sold in low-height or thin bottles. If you would like to put them in a gift box, please use a base like the one shown in the image below.
The assembly of the pedestal is explained below.
- Fold all along the fold line.
- Insert the convex part of the pedestal as shown in the following image.
The pedestal is now complete.
- All that is left is to insert the sake into the pedestal and place it directly into the gift box.
Gifts in a presentation box are even more special than regular sake gifts.
If you have any other questions, please feel free to comment here or use the inquiry form.
See you in the next blog!
Sakura Town Sake Store